Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sweet Chocolate Pockets

Sometimes a girl real needs a gooey, warm, yummy dessert. Last night was one of those nights for me. After an exhausting day, I really wanted something that would be warm, tasty, and super simple. I'm not sure calling this a recipe is even fair, but whatever it is, it was delicious and definitely worked to quench my sweet tooth for the night(I may have eaten 4 last night, that is how much I enjoyed them).

Sweet Chocolate Pockets

Ingredients
1 tube crescent rolls
1 bar Hershey's Chocolate
8 marshmallows

1: Grease a baking sheet and preheat oven to 375.
2: Separate dough into 8 triangles.
3: In each triangle, place 1 piece of chocolate and one marshmallow. Roll up, and fold open ends in (try to completely close the roll on all sides so nothing can leak out)
4: Bake 11-13 minutes

That's it! The marshmallows will melt and absorb into the dough, leaving it sticky and sweet in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment